17 July 2009

Vacation = Reading

I've been on vacation this whole week in Georgia at my wife's family's house. This year we've done more but I still managed to read two books. The first was my old college classmate's book (Jared Wilson's "Your Jesus Is Too Safe.") I will be a part of the book's official blog tour over at The CCJ Blog in August so I will save a full review until then. I will just say that it is one of the best reads Ive had in a long time. The second book was Tony Morgan's "Killing Cockroaches." This was given to me by church staff. It was a very easy read (if I understand it, it is a compilation of blog posts.) It was entertaining but there's definitely a difference in the way he and I see things. In the spirit of the book, I will leave it at that.

What have you been reading?

No comments: