27 July 2009

Reading/Listening

I discovered the joys of Audiobooks.

Just finished listening to:

-- "Confederates in the Attic" (I've read it a few times) by Tony Horwitz. If you are at all interested in the North-South culture of this country, you will thank me for recommending this book.

-- "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. This was offered free (legal & legitimate) on some web site recently and I nabbed it. Talk about convicting. I was listening to it while mowing the other day and I felt that I must be wasting my time doing this when there is so much else to be done for eternity's sake.


Reading:

-- Just started "The Sovereignty of God" by AW Pink. Don't know if I can handle this one (I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed) but I told a man at church I would give it a try.

-- Pondering buying Mark Driscoll's "Religion Saves And Nine Other Misconceptions." Anybody read it? Should I get it?

No comments: