I normally do a Five for Friday but I was tagged in a note on Facebook with this so I decided to do it today instead of a normal Five for Friday.
Some of these are funny, some disturbing. ;-)
I. Put your Music Player of Choice on shuffle.
II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
IV. Tag friends who might enjoy doing this.
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
"Paint It Black" (Rolling Stones, from the album "Forty Licks")
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"We Are Yours" (Charlie Hall, from the album "Passion: Everything Glorious")
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Unglued" (Stone Temple Pilots, from the album "Purple")
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"My Eyes Have Seen You" (The Doors, from the album "The Very Best of The Doors")
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
"Roulette" (Bruce Springsteen, from the album "Tracks (Disc 2)")
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Blame" (Collective Soul, from the album "Disciplined Breakdown")
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Awnaw (Rock Remix)" (Nappy Roots, from the album "Watermelon, Chicken & Gritz")
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Welcome to the Cruel World" (Ben Harper, from the album "Live From Mars")
9. WHAT IS 2+2?
"Mighty To Save" (Hillsong United, from the album "iWorship 24/7")
10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Billy Breathes" (Phish, from the album "Billy Breathes")
11. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore" (Prince, from the album "The Hits/The B-Sides")
12. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN U GROW UP?
"The Messenjah" (P.O.D., from the album "Live At Pink Pop (Bootleg)")
13. WHAT DO U THINK WHEN U SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Here I Am To Worship" (Narrow Path, from "062908 Services")
14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE AT YOUR WEDDING?
"I Can Only Imagine" (MercyMe, single)
15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Crashing Gates and Passing Keepers" (Kevin Max, from the album "Crashing Gates")
16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/ INTEREST?
"Yer Blues" (The Beatles, from the album "The Beatles (a.k.a. The White Album)")