04 June 2007

Lone Ranger

So, I'm flying solo for a week (starting last Friday and lasting until this Friday). Shannon and the girls are at her folks for an extended visit. I had obligations here, so, here I am.

I made a list of chores for myself to do. I used to hate when my folks did that to me in the summertime when I was off school. Now I do it to myself.

Did a little primering on the deck today and will (hopefully) paint it Thursday. I pressure-washed the house and outbuilding the other night too.

Went to see Mr. Brooks tonight (it's a movie Shannon wouldn't want to see so I figured I'd better take the chance while I had it). I can't believe I'm typing this, but I thought Kevin Costner did a great job in this movie. I was a bit creeped out by the whole thing though, especially coming back to an empty house after watching a movie about a guy who sneaks around killing people in their homes.

No comments: