09 February 2006

Final 'Arrested'

The last four episodes of 'Arrested Development' are scheduled to be dumped in a two-hour block Friday starting at 8 p.m. Eastern (7 p.m. Central). So, don't watch the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics, check out the best show on TV in what is likely to be the last four episodes (on Fox at least).

I'm going to try to get Alien Soil back into form soon and stop doing only AD posts.

:-)

UPDATE: Friday's "season" finale of AD was one of the best finales I've ever seen. Ron Howard at the end was hilarious. I know I go on and on about AD, but it really is (was) one of the best shows I've seen in a very long time. Season 2 on DVD will be on my shelf very soon and I look forward to Season 3 being out. Fare thee well, AD. You were great. (Hopefully, Showtime, ABC or someone picks up the series.)

No comments: