13 January 2006

The Bad Old Days

So, I've been revisiting some old music that I have on tape and early CDs lately. Reminiscing, feeling nostalgic, whatever. Anyway, I've come to this one shocking conclusion …


M.C. Hammer really sucks.


OK now that you're suffeciently shocked by that statement and realize that I'm completely right, we can move on.

It's just so amazing to me that stuff I used to think was the greatest thing ever can suck so bad now. The Dukes of Hazzard, Vanilla Ice, etc.

I have been feeling nostalgic for some Marty Robbins though. Maybe I'll make a trip to the iTunes Store to see if they have any.

1 comment:

sarahbenson4891 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com