26 October 2005

Whatnot

It's been quiet around here for a few days, just thought I'd drop a line to say hi.

Since I don't really have anything interesting to talk about, I thought I'd list the new movies I want to see (but probably won't see until they come out on DVD).

- A History of Violence
- Lord of War
- Jarhead
- The Weather Man
- Domino

Anyone seen any of these? Are they worth my time to rent when they come out?

Oh yeah, we got new cable stations on our 15-channel package. One of them being TBN. I'd forgotten how much crap they peddle on that station. The other was Spike TV (although technically, we aren't supposed to be getting it, it's just the way they package things, the cable company said.) Spike had an advertisement for a movie called "Santa's Slay" starring the wrestler Goldberg. Oh my goodness, did that look bad. So bad that it might be "Toxic Avenger" good. I've also been enjoying "World's
Wildest Police Chases" every afternoon for the past few days.

I'm lame, I know.

No comments: