06 November 2004

Outside Of The Box

Two posts on a Saturday night. Too bad no one will read these until Monday sometime. My readership is nil on weekends (of course I don't usually post on weekends.)

Check out this NY Times story on Triple X Church.com

These guys are seriously stepping outside the walls of the church and taking on something Christians don't like to talk about (I include myself in the category of people who don't like to talk about it). The "Goofballs" have a free software available that (I will admit) I use called X3 Watch. It keeps us honest about what we view online. If anyone out there is facing this temptation, I recommend getting this software. You ladies may not struggle with these types of temptations but look at any guy and I will almost guarantee you that he does.

Anyway, check out the story and the software.

No comments: