I got these from ESPN's Page 2 feature with Bill Simmons and Chuck Klosterman. Have fun!
1. What's the defining '80s movie?
2. Tom Cruise ... yes or no?
3. Why does today's music suck so much? Are we just getting old, or does it actually suck?
4. Now that a few years have passed, would you rank Carl Lewis among the top five athletes of our generation?
5. If Billy Corgan died in '94 instead of Kurt Cobain, would MTV have been running "The Smashing Pumpkins, 10 Years Later" retrospectives this summer?
6. Poker: simple fad or something with legs?
7. Where do you stand on Red Sox fans? Do you care?
8. What's your favorite sports movie of all-time?
9. What was your favorite "Real World" season?
10. 'Singles' or 'Reality Bites?'
I'll answer these later in the comments.