27 August 2004

26 Questions I Shamelessly Stole

Shamelessly stolen from Jen who got it from Dave @ Wake Me Up On Judgement Day who got it from Lachlan @ My So-Called Blog who got it from … well, I could keep going but I won't. Just play along (though I've shortened it from these other folks' original 50 questions)

1. Your name spelled backwards. Leinad

2. Where were your parents born? Dad - Norfolk, VA (I think); Mom - Clayton, Indiana

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? The latest Earthlink Total Access update.

4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Outback Steakhouse

5. How many kids do you want? Two (One more and we're through)

6. Type of music you dislike most? The American Idol-type Pop music (i.e. mostly female singers who aren't that good to begin with but insist on oversinging every syllable to every song). I don't dislike pop music in general, just this kind.

7. Are you registered to vote? Absolutely

8. Do you have cable? Very basic - like 15 channels or something.

9. Ever prank call anybody? No, but we did prank some truck driver on a CB when we were kids and bored on a Friday night in Paris, TN. Yee-Haw!

10. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Yes! Especially sky-diving.

11. Farthest place you ever traveled? Canada/Niagra Falls in 1987.

12. What’s your favorite comic strip? Calvin & Hobbes

13. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Wow, haven't seen many. I did watch Ace Ventura: Pet Detective on TBS the other day (and laughed out loud).

14. Who was the last person you went out to eat with and where did you dine? My dad, granddad, brother, wife and our baby at the Pancake Pantry in Nashville. Last Friday.

15. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Nov. 2002

16. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes, numerous baseball trophies when I was a kid.

17. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No.

18. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite

19. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Domino's Pizza anyone?

20. Ever throw up in public? Not that I recall but it's possible I did years ago.

21. Can ex’s be friends? I don't think so. That's just me though.

22. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Sandra Ventura and her and Ricardo's new baby.

23. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? More than average.

24. What message is on your answering machine? Phone number you've reached, home of blah, blah blah. Leave a mesaage.

25. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? I'm partial to Operaman (Adam Sandler)

26. What is one thing you are grateful for today? I'm breathing

No comments: